Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head/Tyrolia PR-series Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I have posted a 'Looking For' in the classifieds forum but I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone can comment with any ideas.

I am looking for a set of Tyrolia / Head Power Rails. These are the rails which come with the PR-series bindings sold under both brands, and fitted to a decent number of Head skis when sold.

SpyderJon has been doing the research on it and it seems that Head will only sell them new in a box of 4 pairs. This is a bit unfortunate as it seems to be cheaper to buy a brand new pair of skis than a box of 4 pairs of rails. Thus I am really hoping that somebody might know where I can source a single pair of rails from.

Also if anybody can think of any ski ranges (other than Head Rev - which is what I ride) which feature the PR-series bindings, it'd be helpful to hear from you as it'll give me another thing to search for on eBay.

Any ideas etc... I'm all ears. Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
quite a number of fischer skis have pr bindings

go down the list on this page and you will see some

https://www.fischersports.com/de_de/alpine/bindungen#p=1

you could try http://www.snowfit.co.uk/

as they often have fischer bits and pieces
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought a pair of single railflex2 rails from levelnine sports in the US some years ago ($10).

Don't know if they would have the new Powerrail version now, but even with p&p it would probably be cheaper than a box of 4 bought in the UK.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So after Head blankly refused to sell us a pair of rails - only being able to buy 8 at a time, if anybody else finds themselves in this saga I have found it is actually cheaper to buy bindings complete, or even a set of end-of-season skis with the correct bindings already mounted.

This is of course completely absurd and it is fairly unexplained why Head want to turn business away as a preference to opening a box, but hey ho.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
"Never go full hostage plate 'tard"
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
"Never go full hostage plate 'tard"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy