Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit Beast as only binding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Masque, If ya wanna play ya gotta pay Toofy Grin

Don't think that can be right though otherwise they're not gonna sell many. I QK'd a pair of the heels a couple of weeks ago so I'll ask my customer what he paid for them.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh well just ordered some Dynafiddle Radical ST 2.0's 120mm brake for £270 inc delivery for my K2 115 Coombacks Cool

So I'll be selling my Scott Cascades 108 inc skins etc as too close a match - though can't put them up for sale just yet as they're in France and I'll bring them back to the UK when I come back in August - but that setup is a damn fine touring setup for cold snow etc
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Masque, Laughing Laughing They're having a laugh!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@spyderjon, I'm assuming that both binding and heels are shipped in pairs (a bit of 'lost in translation' on their website) and I take advantage of the shipping without VAT . . . and only a 2.8% import duty (if they even catch it at all) and I can get them here with brakes for about ­­£550 . . . that I can't argue with. Now all I need is to decide if I keep the Mantra's, the 13/14 ones without the crappy rocker, that I love for my weight; or plan to get summat a lot lighter for when I hit 12 stone and actually walk a bit further than to the nearest chairlift.
I've some 177 (2013) Nordica Hell & Backs with G3 tech bindings that are a lot of fun on piste and when I get the rest of this lard off will be quite wide enough for some light 'side' country tramping . . . So how wide and light should I go and I know that there are some VERY light and competent touring skis hitting the shelves this winter . . . though with a price that's inversely proportional to their weight Shocked When a pair of bare skis has a price-point above ­­£1,000 it does give you pause for thought.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy