Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowbombing,Mayrhofen 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Anybody going? Im a skier, but im going with my friend who is a boarder, and considerably slower. Hes going to be staying in the park mainly, just wondering if theirs anyone who wouldnt mind me tagging along (reasonable intermidiot, capable of pretty much all piste, and starting to venture off piste) or anyone in the same boat that wants to meet up? Before the considerable apres and music of course! Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What's the snow like when it's on
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
To be honest I'm not sure, but judging by previous pictures, theirs more than enough left!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm game... my mate is a boarder too! ... Snow last year was good, could ski from the top into the village, just some parts were a bit dodgy. Is this your first time?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
this is my first time at bombing yes, sounds goo we can ditch the boarders and go explore then!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
where you flying in from?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
getting the coach from leicester, you?
we arrive on the sunday
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Flying in from Gatwick on the Sunday morning, whats your fb i'll hit you up on there
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ill pm you
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sound
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey
Have you guys been to SB before....and do you know if you can pick up tickets for some of the nights/gigs out there.....we are travelling independently, and not buying the all incl accom & festival wristband?
M&L
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ill pm you mate
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I was in Mayrhofen for this a few years ago with teenage son. The only way of getting into anything was with the wristband, which was, i think €200. My wife informs me there were some free events too, which she went to. As an OAP, she was kindly offered a chair! The snow was fine and plentiful. Spring conditions, obviously, so very hard first thing but good for most of the day and slushy late on. I am more a string quartet kind of person, but it seemed a good event to me.

snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Boarding Geezer, welcome to snowHeads.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The fact that I'm a little anxious about there being no space between the comma and the M in the title of the thread presumably means I wouldn't fit in too well at 'Snowbombing'...?
snow conditions
Thats good to hear chris bish, seems like their will be a relaxed and friendly atmosphere! good to hear about the snow as well. Quite possibly legend quite possibly...
ski holidays
Hey, I'm a skier heading to snowbombing leaving from London Luton rtn, 3-10th - would be great to get a few more buddies before heading out. Cheers, K
ski holidays
Checking in. 4 of us heading there by car from Glasgow. I'm gonna be the oldest bloke at the event Embarassed
snow report
Noice! How old?
snow report
42, far too old for really, but never mind. Actually the Prodigy are older than me!
latest report
haha their on the friday, cant wait now
ski holidays
Tunes pumping! 3 weeks......
snow report
Yo scotspikey, im a 30 year old, glasgow girl - lets have a beer over there and congratulate ourselves on how cool we are despite being late SB bloomers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy