Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TGV £25 saving Promo code - expires 12 Feb 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a public voucher code - APRESSKI - that anyone can use. Very limited availability (only 50!) - might expire at any time. And limited time period for travel (travel between 09 February and 13 March 2016)

As far as I can tell it can be used on any TGV journey from Paris (not possible to use it on Eurostar snow train)

Conditions on the email sent to me
1) 'APRESSKI' Promo code Terms and conditions:
The promo code entitles the customer to £25 off first and second class train tickets with TGV only. The offer will only apply to the first 50 customers who use the promo code. Offer valid on Voyages-sncf.com (excluding mobile and the app). The promo code is valid for bookings made between 09-12 February 2016 for travel between 09 February and 13 March 2016 only. Minimum spend is £60. The promo code must be applied at the time of purchase by adding and entering the code APRESSKI and clicking `Apply code' when buying online. The promo code can only be used once per customer and can only be applied to a single booking.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy