Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier needs to ski week begining 20/21 February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was planning to do a last minute booking for this week with a friend but she's let me down. Does anyone out there have chalet space for that week? This male pensioner (65) has skied for many years but not an expert.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@roger250950, contact flangesax in Radstadt Austria, they have space that week and are perfectly placed for the whole of the Sportwelt Amadé region. Only 45 minute transfer along motorway and "Schnellstrasse" from Salzburg Airport as well (50 Euro return)

http://www.austrian-adventures.com/

Loads of snowHeads have stayed there on multiple occasions and plenty going to be there over half term and again at the beginning of March.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A friend & I* are booked to go to Gotzens (Hotel Eidelwiess) on ski safari with Inghams on Feb 20. Very near Innsbruck & low - but they organise transport to Kuhtai & Stubai during the week. Post buses going everywhere. Bobsleigh world champs on in Igls. Currently very good deals and no single supplement. We're going from Bristol. I'm 65 yrs young & he's early 50s. We are crew on the same boat. You're most welcome to join us. Can ski most things but prefer to admire the view & go a little more gently theses days!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's really very kind of you! Very tempted! I would be a Bristol departure too (about 40 mins away). Let me think overnight and make enquiries of Inghams when back from getting car serviced at Yeovil tomorrow. Like you I can ski most things but going more gently is now the name of the game!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
To make things even more tempting it's a 11am departure! The price on the Inghams website is £422.50 which makes me pig sick as it's much cheaper than I paid... The forecast is for quite a lot of snowin the next 10 days
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. No urgency but could you let me have a contact number? It would be useful to have a few words prior to calling Inghams. Thanks. Roger
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@roger250950, I cannot find how to private message and would rather not put mine on the forum. If you know how to private message or don't mind putting your number for all to see I'll call you. Jill
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was interested for next season. Enjoy and please let me know how it goes
Ruth
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jillym wrote:
@roger250950, I cannot find how to private message and would rather not put mine on the forum. If you know how to private message or don't mind putting your number for all to see I'll call you. Jill

Press on plus sign next to the user you want to message. A box will come up and one of the options is PM.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes, thanks from me too! Not an intuitive process to send a private message!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Laughing I had same problem with sending a private message..
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy