Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier needs a group or buddy for 20/21 Feb for a week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm aiming to get away 20/21 Feb for a week. Somewhere with plenty of runs, reds/blacks plus some off-piste. I'm male, a young 65, easy-going and sociable (other sports include rock-climbing and mountain walking). Would prefer half-board to get in more skiing time! Willing to join a group or to buddy-up with someone.
Happy skiing to all !!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @Craghopper,

If you thought that it might suit we have availability in our Chalet Campanules for those dates. £399 pp with no single supplement - details via the link below. . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am looking for around same period was going to Chatel with a ski bud bt hes injured his leg
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A friend and I (young 65 & 50s) are heading to Gotzens with Inghams on Feb 21 to do ski safari. Used to large french resorts but it's french holidays..... Around £400 in hotel with pool & spa.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry - the date for Gotzens is Feb 20. No single supplement
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

I am looking for around same period was going to Chatel with a ski bud bt hes injured his leg

Sorry to hear that bad news about your buddy. Hope he's mending well.

Are you fixed on Chatel or open to somewhere else? I was thinking about going high and big. Espace Killy for example.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's French holidays in France - in particular Paris & Lyon/Grenoble w/c feb 20......
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
OK, in the final countdown now - just under a week left - so looking (hoping) for reductions to room prices and last-minute availability. I'm still open to any ski buddies who want somewhere to ski with a largish area and reasonable snow. I'm house-trained and well-behaved.

Anybody up for a roomshare for the 20/21 February for a week?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whoohoo!!
Found a last-minute deal (at a sensible price) with the Chalet Hotel Aiguille Percée in Tignes! Pleasantly relieved to be sorted out. Roll on Sunday!! Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, I'm 40, advanced skier, easy going Smile looking for two buddies to the triple room in Brides-les-Bains- France (three valleys) 20-27 Feb.
My mate got injured and unfortunately can't go. I'm not a party animal however proper après-ski its a must Smile
The deal is from the budget company-skiweekends.com. The coach is leaving on Saturday 20th Feb about 17:30 from Victoria Coach Station in London.
5 night / half board accomodation/ 6 days skiing. Price £369 plus skipass £225. I've been with them 2 years ago and everything was very well organised.
Veseau hotel is a three star decent hotel with excellent access to the three valleys ski area, its just 20min on the cable cabin to get to the main lift hub.
Anyone interested to join give me a ring asap on 07760185079 MARIO Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy