Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier looking for group or ski buddy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, looking to book a ski trip in feb for a week, starting weekends 6/7 or 20/21, or if any groups have any spaces left.
Male intermediate skier 45yrs old, I live in Lancashire and will be flying out of Manchester. Thanks Graham
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If anyone's interested get in touch!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @dowthy,

If you don't find a ski buddy it might be worth taking a look at our website below. We've got a no single supplement offer in our chalet Bluebell for 7th - 14th Feb, and it looks to be a nice, sociable week with several small groups and another solo skier already booked.

Further details via the link below . . .

Best wishes,
Heather
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was also trying to find a group for 6th/7th but everyone only seems to have spaces for guys! I'm female early 30s, maybe there are other people out there too??
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Singlesport is in St Anton/St Christoph on 20 Feb. We have a male share cancellation if thats of interest? Please see website
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Graham, if you are still looking for a ski buddy, My wife and I will be in Lech 21/2 - 26/2. And in St Anton 28/2 - 4/3. We already have our accommodations booked and paid for so can't unfortunately offer shared lodgings. We are Australians in our early 50s. I am advanced and my wife is early intermediate and we would love to meet other like skiers. PM me if you are interested. Cheers!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am a solo skier looking to go for a long weekend march 3rd ish - any ideas?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi all me and my mate thinking of going to chamonix 12th of march for a week any one else out there going this time or want to go . High intermediate ski level can ski all pistes maybe looking to do sum off piste this time round just been to mayrhofen for the week , fantastic! Another trip needed I'm hooked ! Pm or reply to this post
Cheers Marc
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi everyone,
I'm aiming to get away 20/21 Feb for a week. Italy/Austria would be fine (St. Anton, Breuil-Cervinia?); somewhere with plenty of runs, reds/blacks plus some off-piste. I'm male, a young 65, easy-going and sociable (other sports include rock-climbing and mountain walking). Would prefer half-board to get in more skiing time!
Good Luck to everyone. Hope you find your buddies.
Arthur
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi all.

I have one twin room with two spaces in a Catered Chalet in La Plagne in France available from 6th – 13th Feb still available.

Chalet is Ski in/ski out, has an outdoor hot tub and it’s been renovated for this season, pics on the Mountain Heaven website. Private transfers and full chalet board included.

Flights to be booked separately.

We paid £700pp but reducing to £500pp or best offer (bargain!)

Please message to discuss.

http://www.mountainheaven.co.uk/resorts/france/la-plagne-1800/catered/chalet-perle
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm male 51 intermediate skier looking for early March trip, prefer own room. Like to ski with group or other solos.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Singlesport has a few spaces on 12 th in Courchevel or 27 Feb in Dolomites. All our guests are solo travellers even tho many may have partners at home. Ages and abilities vary but majority are intermediate. 50s. Please see website for details
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Have a look at the ski safari in Gotzens with Inghams. A couple of us - singles are heading out on Feb 20. No single supplement. If you think "Chamonix" there are two decent glaciers accessible by post bus. Also the World bobsleigh champs in Igls. Not large french resort - but it's french school holidays there...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi @dowthy,

I'm looking for a ski buddy/room mate for the 20/21 Feb. Did you manage to get away for the 6/7th or are you still looking for a buddy for the 20/21 Feb? Intending to get a last-minute booking to somewhere high-ish, snowsure and large.

Regards,
Arthur
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@EssexGent
5th-12th March Les Gets,Morzine-couple relaxed skiing
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=124301
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy