Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen 5th March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am thinking of booking a trip to Mayrhofen on the 5th March for a week.

Snowboarder, 39, done a few season years back but young outlook and very sociable. Flying out of Bristol
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
LDA seems a better option... wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maybe, just pm'd you
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey just answered, whatever you choose have fun in the snow... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi were going to St Anton if youre interested trying to find one more
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, St Anton trip. Are you still looking for one more? When are you going? Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hey bud were going sat 5th march and are a group of six with all ranges in skill and experience skis and boards prices are roughly £650 upwards for cateredchalet/flights/transfers and lift pass is £180 let me know what you think
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I will be in Mayrhofen for 7 days from 5th March if anyone is wants to meet up? All booked
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
spent xmas new years over in Mayrhofen, really reccomend it !!! so much so, that me and my partner are going back there next year to get married Very Happy Wedding on the slopes and all that jazz <3

have a fantastic time !!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That's great, thanks. Was the snow good?

More than happy to come to the wedding if your paying lol
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
they look after the pistes really well, so we were fine for that... we didn't have a lot of snow when we went, but herd there was a massive dump the week after Sad

recommend the coach over to the hintertuxer (glacia) if you fancy it... always good snow there

Penken for everything else....

and Ahorn bahn for chillax and apris Smile nice little ice bar on this one too.... ...also the slope were getting married on xD if your out in March 2017 from 12th to the 19th give me a shout and we'll meet in Scotty's (old English pub down in the town lol) for a few beers Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks, i doubt i will get another 7 day pass from the missus but you never now. 38 days to go and i can't wait.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pearce,

Any places left ? Flights possible from Bristol ?
Defo interested
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If you are talking Mayrhofen then I booked using crystalski from bristol
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy