Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dave Ryding scores another good result

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Press Release wrote:
Ryding claims 13th in Santa Caterina Slalom World Cup

Delancey British Alpine Team athlete Dave Ryding has secured another world class performance with a 13th place in today’s Slalom World Cup in Santa Caterina, Italy.

Following his 24th place finish in Madonna di Campiglio before Christmas and his best ever World Cup result, 12th in Val d’Isere in mid-December, this second top 15 World Cup finish of the season firmly cements Ryding as a force to reckoned with on the circuit.

Ryding said following the race: “I was very happy with how I was skiing, particularly on run one. It was a really tight race, and I had to ski really well to get a good placing. The course was really good for both runs, with some tight tough sections, but I am getting closer to the top 10.

“The next four races are all very technical, and this is what I have really been focusing on in the training, particularly over the summer. It is going to be a tough few weeks.”

Ryding’s coach, Tristan Glasse Davies said: “Things are going really well. We have been working really hard, and the hard work is starting to pay off. We will continue to take things step by step, and we will carry on trying to get better day by day. We are staying in Santa Caterina for two days of training, before moving over to Adelbolden ahead of the weekend’s race.”

More information visit the NEW British Ski and Snowboard website and for all the up to date news and results like British Ski and Snowboard on Facebook and follow British Ski and Snowboard on Twitter www.twitter.com/teambss.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watched this on Eurosport this morning. Great result for Dave who is now 15th= in the slalom World Cup with the great Jean-Baptiste Grange!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just watched him get a very creditable 16th place in Wengen. He was unlucky too - there was a heavy snow shower when he came down. He's 19th in the WC standings now.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy