Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for a group to tag along with in tignes/vald'isere 27-5th or 5th -12th of march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all, first post so hello again. As the title suggests im looking for a group to tag along with this week, or if i can find a good deal some more people to make up a larger group to bring costs down, their might be some more of my friends willing to come yet im just testing the water really. Im 22,male, intermidiot level, keen for all day on the slopes and a few hours of apres as well! thanks, Callum
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi Callum, we are 2 already looking for last 2-3 weeks for people to join us for 5th,6th of March-12th,13th Val D'Isere, Tignes. We also have a very nice accomodation if we are at least 4. 4 people is ideal. I am older than you, but that's fine, I am super okey ( I can give you more details) as long as no one is smoking inside the room..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
callum just so you know, you would be better with the week in march as the February dates are french school holidays so the place will be very busy that week
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks kb36 i had thought about that just hadnt looked into it, whats the accomodation please carmen and how much is it? and none of us smoke anyway so thats not a problem, everyone i know does like the apres though, so their might be some late nights getting in though! Respectfull of other people though so we dont disturb anyone else
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
partial to a bit of apres myself although being wrong side of 40 it is less partial to me
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
who isnt partial to a bit of apres haha its half the trip
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi
I'm also wrong side of 40 though don't mind a bit apres ski but not every late night.
Dates and resort suit me have you any more details
Mike
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nothing guaranteed yet, was more looking to tag along with someone else to be honest, i need to go back again this season though so will look at options, maybe leave it untill the last minute to get it as cheap as possible
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I know Carmen is keen to get something booked and she has researched some options. sure she will be back on soon. I personally am already booked up but happy to hook up in resort
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm also looking for a group to join, the week before or 1st week after French holidays. I'm 43, male from Manchester. Skied the area a number of times and happy to go back. PM me with any details. Cheers.

Nick
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Legored11, @treeslayer, @mikebn, me and one more person, we are a few. I need to talk to the agent. The agent knows about me and one more, but they also have a great luxury chalet for 6. If you wait till the last minute.. it's your choice. I prefere to do it now, cz I can chose the location, the accommodation. Who wants I will talk in the morning again and I will tell you here. But I will give you details just if your really want to come along. I have a luxury chalet with apartment for 6 for 1450 or so just the sleep. No travel, nothing else. But they can give us travel if I ask.. maybe for 3000 or around there. At least that is what I remember from all the researches I had in the last weeks. Please be sure of what you want. If you want skiing in a fantastic resort than shout out, so I know what I look for. I almost lost my holiday week cz other colleagues wanted same week, but they love me so they chose different week so I can go this week, which I did not make any request form just because of this insecure thing from others... So, are you with me or not?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@kb36, thank you Wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@treeslayer, Hi im also skiing solo this year and would be great to find another solo skier and a group to tag along onto! I am 22 and a intermediate skier not too fussy on the location. 5-12th March is an ideal date for me. Happy to discuss! ravigill666@googlemail.com
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi I'm Male, 51, intermediate relaxed skier looking for early March trip, prefer own room. Like to ski with group or other solos.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@treeslayer @Carmen,

Is there any availability To Tignes March 12th, incl accommodation, flights and transfers ??
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy