Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal prices over the phone vs online?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if the prices for Crystal packages are the same over the phone as they are online?

Just that Ski Club GB discount only applies over the phone and I thought I'd heard before that's because the prices are not the same. Effectively meaning the discount is useless.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you will find they are cheaper online, there is usually an 'includes online discount of....' next to the price.

The prices change quite regularly as well, I watched one holiday I was interested in a few weeks ago and it went up and down by about £20 two or three times over a week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure about Crystal but when we booked with Mark Warner I had phoned them with a query and they were able to book the holiday over the phone for the same price as the website.

However may be different when discounts are involved!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1. Check the price online.
2. Phone them and get a price.
3. Haggle on the phone. Unless you're REALLY bad at haggling the price won't go up, so you won't be any worse off and if you're lucky you might be able to get a bit more knocked off/an upgrade at the same price/something else thrown in for free.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When I called Crystal (in Ireland) they matched the online price. No real need to haggle, just have the page open in front of you when you call.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The site is screwed right now anyway. Nothing coming up for Feb & March. Online help said they're having trouble but did say phone prices are the same. Only thing is I can't see what todays price is. I'll just have to ask for the price yesterday.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Other option is to book online through a cashback website (e.g. Imutual) and get a 2.5% cashback a couple of months later.... forgot to do when I booked though, but has worked well in the past for me.

PM if you want a link.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Did that last year with Quidco. Took a few months to get the cashback but did work. Just Quidco is 2.5%, SCGB is 5%
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So end result - phone same price as online and club discount of 5% worked fine.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@deadkenny, good to know!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If you ever have a problem and they won't match the web price just say the website isn't allowing you to finalize the booking beyond the quote- et voila, they're allowed to price match.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy