Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sunweb.co.uk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So I am hoping for a little reassurance about Sunweb.co.uk - I am about to book with them and they seem a bit cheap, bearing in mind they include ski-passes.

I have searched and there are a few references here to being perfectly fine, but their website seems a little out-dated.

Has anyone used them? and if so what were your opinions....?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No personal experience of them but the site look legit (if dated... maybe going for a Retro vibe?)
They've got an ABTA number you can check and it looks like they take VISA and Mastercard, so if you're in doubt book by credit card and you'll be covered against loss there....

Quote:
We provide security by way of a bond held by ABTA. Our ABTA member number is Y3497. If you book arrangements other than a package holiday this financial protection will not apply. Please see our booking conditions for more information.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used them a couple of times, no problems. Just check where the accommodation is before booking, as they are not always very close to the ski slopes. Website is basic but that is partly how they keep the costs down I guess?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have used them for an early season trip to Mayrhofen, and an absolute bargain late season trip to Vars. They are a Dutch company, and with the included lift passes can be excellent value especially in the low season. As @carettam, says, check the location of accommodation independently.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not used them, but they are completely legit. Dutch company, they sponsor some top level pro cycling teams (if that makes you feel better!).

I think of them as the Dutch equivalent of Snowtrex.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've used them. Got a great deal (group of 10) as lift pass included. Biggest hassle was sorting a taxi from the airport as the one we booked stiffed us!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
they sponsor some top level pro cycling teams (if that makes you feel better!)

They sponsor Kevin Pauwels' team, I want to use them one day for that reason alone
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
leggyblonde wrote:
Quote:
they sponsor some top level pro cycling teams (if that makes you feel better!)

They sponsor Kevin Pauwels' team, I want to use them one day for that reason alone

Giant-Alpecin - how did I not know that (massive cycling fan - hang my head in shame.)

Anyway thanks a lot - that puts my mind at rest and will be booking tomorrow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy