Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere BASI L1 Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads.

Up until about 2 hours ago, I was booked to do the BASI Level 1 instructor course in Val d'Isère with ICE from December 7th, but they've cancelled due to lack of numbers on the course.

I'm still going to Val d'Isère for the week though (in fairness to ICE they advised not to book travel/accommodation as they couldn't guarantee that the course would run), so I'm looking for alternatives to keep me occupied - ideally another BASI L1 ski course, but that seems likely to be a long shot, so maybe a performance/prep sort of thing.

TDC look like they might do something that week, but if anyone has any other suggestions I'd welcome them.

Thanks Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
what about doing a training week in val and then do the course in uk?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @ajc2260626, that's definitely a possibility. In which case, I'm looking for something for that week in Val that would serve me best as preparation for the course (be it in the UK, or elsewhere).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ice do a dev course for level 2 i think, are you a basi member and checked their courses out, also have a look at snoworks in tignes and tiptop deus alpes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That is really odd. I wanted to do that week but they told me the course was full. I asked them to keep me on the waiting list. Hmm...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmm indeed. When did they tell you that?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@acute_angina, Snoworks have a course running w/c 6th Dec. Checkout their web site for details.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can confirm we (TDC) have both BASI Prep style courses and 'normal' Challenges clinics running that could be an option. Best bet would be to drop Becky (val@tdcski.com) an email for more info!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks gents, since my original post, I've booked a place on TDC's normal clinics. Not long now. Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
acute_angina wrote:
Hmm indeed. When did they tell you that?

On the 11th. After your post I pinged them to let them know I was still available, but no response yet.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy