Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Three valleys accommodation help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am looking for one or (preferably) two weeks budget accommodation in the three valleys starting 21st Jan, am a single traveller and would prefer to stay somewhere fairly lively easy to meet people etc and also looking for work while out there, not too fussy as to type of accommodation. Only really cheap accom i have found so far is in Brides les Bains but am not really too keen on staying so far down the mountain. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of where to look or could provide any leads?

Thanks for any help you can give
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ejb, welcome to snowheads, you could try looking in La Tania.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ejb, Hi, I skied with the SCGB rep over xmas and met a load of other single travellers. We formed a splinter group to avoid the club rep "slow days" and had a great time. One of our group was based in Brides and used the gondola up/down daily without problems. It adds 25 mins to each end of the day though & he couldnt join us for a drink & food later.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy