Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in America next season? In an Epic Pass Resort? BUY NOW TO SAVE $$$$

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you are planning to ski in the States next season check out your lift pass options now.

It is pretty much always cheaper to buy an early bird season pass than a one-week pass later.

I know this because I got caught out with it a few years ago!

Example:
a 2 week pass for Breckenridge over Christmas and New Year is currently priced at $1568. An Epic Local Pass season ticket is $579 Shocked You can do a lot with $1000 saved!!

There are various Epic pass options, check your dates and any restrictions. Cheapest prices before Sept 7th.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is Epic local blacked out over New Year?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dave of the Marmottes, In some resorts but not in Breck as far as I could see. Like I said, important to check the dates for your resort and buy the appropriate pass, still much cheaper even if restrictions mean you need a full Epic pass.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Dave of the Marmottes, are you planning a trip stateside this year? I have been looking at Heavenly, have you been here?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
1 Dunno yet
2 Yep - Got lots of skiing but don't really like the layout but there is loads of other places to choose from in Tahoe Basin
3 Main problem with Tahoe is rolling California drought they've had last few seasons. This year is supposed to be El Nino and things may change https://opensnow.com/dailysnow/tahoe
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I like the idea of being able to go to north star and kirkwood on same season pass and I did have a quick look on map and saw a few other resorts in easy reach. I was reading a bit about El Niño so maybe it's a good year to go?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@speachmaus, I was at Heavenly in late January/early Feb, we bought the local Epic pass which was far better value than buying a two week pass (and had it in the past when we went to Breck). However, the vast majority of the Heavenly was closed due to lack of snow, but what was open was kept well maintained with snow cannons. We were quite happy with the skiing we had as OH was recovering from a knee injury, and we didn't want to hire a car to go to other resorts, but it is worth considering your options if you are heading out there. Fingers crossed El Nino will mean more snow this year - the temperature was in the high teens down by the lake
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thread necromancy from a year ago, but the same probably applies!

Also - and mostly - they've just announced the 'european partnerships' - http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/info/europe-is-epic#/4Vallees

I've already bought mine due to a move to Australia in January next year, thought it prudent to go via the states to check out SLC and Tahoe, and with Perisher 2017 on the list it made sense. But now it looks like I'll need to squeeze in a week in Bourg with a car?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy