Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

new lift ste foy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi
heard whist i was there in sainte foy they were planning to change one of the lifts is this true?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They are planning to upgrade the first and second lifts in the next year or two.

There will also be a new drag lift going in to provide easier access for those staying over in the new developments at Bataillettaz.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
any new lifts in St Foy next season?

I see the updated piste map shows a new planned red from the top of Marquize
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
not that I m aware of.........that red will join the blue on the corner.......but not sure if they are doing the work this summer.

Didn t realise this thread was so old at first............

can t ever see that drag lift being put in.......
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nothing new listed here:

http://www.skiresort.info/ski-resort/sainte-foy-tarentaise/ski-lifts/
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mooney058,

No , the lift system is owned by the Comunne so they have Very little money to play with , they built the Marquise lift a few years back , the first lift was replaced two years ago and they are still paying these off . There are plans for a new chair from the station to the bottom of the marquise but this could be years away !

This summer they have made improvements to snow making capacity on the Marquise and Aiguille areas further up the mountain bridging the gap found early season between man made and the high altitude snow ,between 1800 and 2100m
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks @Rob Mackley, sounds reasonable. The Marquise is perfect, altough 10y old already (would not say that, looks rather fresh).

I quite like the top slow lift (L'Aigulle) - good chance to look arround and enjoy being in a spectacular surroundings. It is the second (L'Arpettaz) slow lift, which is shorter than the one going to the top, that is a bit annoying. But hey - no rush and the two slow lifts suit quite well St Foy - so it is not max speed up and then blasting down. It is the only resort of all I know where the two fast and two slow lifts make a very good combination
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy