Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World Cup on Eurosports

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@lynnecha, I think Vonn and her entourage were able to more out of less; she is an outstanding glider and totally fearless, but her technical skills do not compare to those of a good all-rounder like Maze. She has never enjoyed the same consistent success in any technical events - the GS races she won were often criticised for being too open or she survived better than others. I watched her win Sölden and it was pretty well a case of those strong enough survived and got the points, definitely not pretty to watch either. Slalom she admits herself was never her forte.

Plus being American she has always had a really savvy media consultant and now has an excellent Media Advisor - the day Julia Mancuso announces she has to undergo surgery for a hip problem so she will not race at all this season, Vonn grabs the headlines from her by announcing she is going to go solo (i.e. no more boyfriends for a while!). Hmm, surely that news could have waited for a day or two to allow Mancuso her moment in the spotlight?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@lynnecha,

would you be interested in joining the fantasy league?
Adds a bit of fun for watching on Eurosport , i stumbled across a thread @Samerberg Sue, had on it.
I need a +1 Smile

Ill link thread and league in next post.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=92455

https://www.fantasyskiracer.com

Pretty simple to sign up and pick a few competitors.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@hawkwind, ok, you're on! We watch all of the races so it should make it fun-What do I need to do? I will read the thread again and try and figure it all out. Here goes 2015/16!

Ok, I've joined on the site- under lynnecha username. Do I wait for an invite now?

Exciting.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@lynnecha, @hawkwind, will sort out the invites when I fire up the app. Off "school" sick at the mo, got sent home from work by my boss at lunchtime today, so I'm not firing on all cylinders right now.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Invites sent to you both to join the All New snowHead Hopefuls.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@lynnecha, @Samerberg Sue,
Thanks , joined Smile
Should be a good bit of craic
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boabski wrote:
@hawkwind, thanks. Bought the chromecast the other night so will sign up to the Eurosport player. Can't go a season without it Very Happy

If you've a chromecast its worth downloading the Red Bull TV app, live coverage of this weekends Burton Rail Days in Tokyo and the 1st Crashed Ice event at the end of the month along with loads of freeride/freestyle films and "episodes"...not everything will be up your street but its one of the better apps that works directly with chromecast!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@hawkwind, @Samerberg Sue, Thanks Sue, Hope you are feeling better.

I'm in. Looking forward to the North American races at the end of the month. Better get doing my homework.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@manicpb,
Cheers Smile
Have the app and always try tune into any of the events Aimee Fuller competes in , she only lives round the corner and we think shes great Smile
Some life those red bull sponsored folk have!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@lynnecha, @Samerberg Sue,

Got a few filled in , tricky enough to find a few wild cards away from the big names but the system is very easy to navigate.

Any of you bother with Ski Challenge? I like it as you get a feel for the course before the TV coverage and as a newbie i understand the more difficult parts of the tracks. Its not open yet for this year but maybe worth a look over the coming days

https://www.ski-challenge.com/en/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy