Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel - Looking for accommodation for 1 week in Feb 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I have a friend staying in Meribel 30 Jan - 20 Feb and I am hoping to be able to go out and meet up with her for one week while she is in resort. I am also interested in doing a bit of off piste ski training and have seen some good options in Meribel and surrounding areas. Alas somewhat predictably the accommodation is really geared for those on a package holiday, super expensive for a solo or just not available, I have not stopped looking yet but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for options or better still has a spare room in a chalet or other accommodation? I only need a room for a week and could easily arrive and leave mid week, weekends...very flexible.

I am a pretty decent skier, late 30s, male, British, I do like apres but not every night and I am fairly relaxed. No looking to go free but don't want to pay super £££ either as I am just a working chap who likes to ski.

Thanks,

Rob
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy