Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paul Mason in freak laminator accident

Poster: A snowHead
Snowhead, Paul Mason of Birtley, was involved in what local police described as "a freak laminating incident" earlier today which resulted in him forgetting to list his favourite ski gloves. It is uncertain tonight whether both or just one of his gloves made it onto the list before the trajedy struck. "This is a real blow," said children's entertainer Mason, 73, "to think my most comprehensive list ever was so nearly complete when the laminator... well, it just went crazy. I've been looking forward to Bulgaria for months and now this." The head lister at Birtley Town Hall refused to comment pending a full investigation. This is the fourth such incident within the Snowhead's community this year and experts are warning that binge listing is becoming a real health threat. They recommend mind mapping or abstaining from listing as the only real alternatives. Friends and well-wishers are said to be by Mr Mason's side tonight.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JohnHill, amazing and i thought he used a list wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another (normally meticulous) lister I knew once forgot to list his head before a much anticipated trip to Val d'Isere - with even more tragic results. Though I gather his friends didn't realise his head was unaccounted for till several days into the holiday.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
JohnHill, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wonder if he meets that true Austrian saviour "The Laminator" whilst skiing this week. We hope Paul "Will be back".

JohnHill, Good stuff Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Pauls mind may well have been diverted by Lidl supermarkets which feature Laminating Pouches (various sizes) on their specials list this week Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah, now all is clear.

(great piece of writing JohnHill, Very Happy )
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A fresh spate of ski trip packing list revelations is rocking the sleepy community of Birtley again tonight. Now the alleged front for a ruthless Snowheads laminating ring, Paul Mason, is said to be operating from his bungalow in the no-go area of Acacia Gardens. “It was alright when they were just listing their ski gear”, said fearful neighbour, David Goldsmith, who didn’t want to be named, “we all knew it was going on but they weren’t encapsulatin’ nuffink. Now “The Laminator” has returned from ‘is latest ski trip, well, there’s discarded pouches and unfinished lists everywhere. They’re doin’ lines of ski gear. I mean, we’ve all got kids round ‘ere.”

Police are warning residents to keep their ski gear in at night and admit there’s not much they can do unless they catch “listers” with their laminators actually switched on. Even a glimpse of an un-listed item of ski gear is said to drive some listers to acts of depravity with the Snow + Rock catalogue. A police spokesman said, “A small quantity of scribbled ski trip checklists and 100 micron pouches is acceptable for personal use. We are really after the dangerous lister who uses 200 micron pouches and Excel spreadsheets to list all their ski gear and then takes it away with them. If you suspect anyone of having intent to be so anal and laminate such a list you should call Birtley police immediately”. Paul Mason, once thought to be the victim of an encapsulating crime himself, has so far declined to comment.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Brilliant! Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JohnHill, We need more of this type of stuff Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Now the alleged front for a ruthless Snowheads laminating ring, Paul Mason, is said to be operating from his bungalow in the no-go area of Acacia Gardens.

There's nothing no-go about my garden, if you don't mind!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Acacia, no time for this, it's a list-making hell on earth out there.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JohnHill wrote:
We are really after the dangerous lister who uses 200 micron pouches and Excel spreadsheets to list all their ski gear and then takes it away with them. If you suspect anyone of having intent to be so anal and laminate such a list you should call Birtley police immediately”. Paul Mason, once thought to be the victim of an encapsulating crime himself, has so far declined to comment.

Ha ! Birtley hasnt got a Police Station.

I put it to you John Hill that this is all a lie and that you are "The laminator"
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Paul Mason, so you emerge to face the music.

Bet you never realised on December 31st 2005 at a little after 11am, that you innocent little question... "I never use one - how about you ?" ... would lead to all this carnage. Lies, deceit, innocent lives ruined. OK, so what, I happen to have an industrial-sized laminator (but I'll deny to my dying day that I have ever made a list of my ski gear). My vast laminating capacity doesn't mean I try and peddle my evil to the vulnerable and trusting members of Snowheads either. You even picked a time when many would be packing for their trip and would more easily get hooked. Pure evil.

Anyway, you've been away. Did you forget anything? (honestly)
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Not a sausage !
snow report
Paul Mason, good job if you went to Austria then.

Accomplished with or without a list? Laminated or un-laminated? Did you pack the list for the return packing? If yes, was the list listed on the list?
snow report
Ever since I went to a ski factory I stopped mocking laminators.
JohnHill's never liked laminators, and still skis on solid hickory.
snow report
David Goldsmith, proud to be the subject of your 9000th post. I think you mean "skis like hickory"
snow conditions
I understand that when we get to 10,000 I retire and you change your implausible pen-name to 'Gold Carriage Clock'.
snow report
Maybe using the blusmart laminator, there will be no strange things. Toofy Grin
snow report
Holy thread resurrection by spam Batman!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy