Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier 4 Vallées 2015-16

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some rather nice free snow today, though as the clouds crept up the valley the vis went a little.
Still not a bad day for my last off the season.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What a splendid day to end our season.

About 15-20cm of fresh up top.
A thick cloud lake, with bright sunshine from midway Ruinnettes/Attelas.

Lac de Vaux was lovely.
Chassoure was great at the top, claggy at the bottom.
Mont Fort was superb and Mont Gele was very busy,

A lovely long, chatty lunch with Norman and Caroline and then a nice ski down to end it.

We had every type of snow underfoot at some stage: Fresh, Ice, Clagg, Corn, Slush...the lot.

A superb day to end it....so that was 2015-16....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep, lovely final day Smile.
Didn't make it to Verbier last year for the first time in 12 years. So glad I came this week - there's something about the area that just clicks for me. Great to be back.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ditto above. Backside Mont Fort in top condition. A few more here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2880811#2880811

It's been a great season. Enjoy the Summer!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@BobinCH, Lovely pics, it feels strange today now that its all over, but have a great summer all.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here for the weekend. Brilliant day's skiing yesterday around Verbier/Siviez. Sun came out a few times and we took in Texas who were playing at the Music and Ski festival. Today it was a poor vis day. Was snowing quite hard at C de Gentianes when I packed it in this afternoon. Loads of snow but quite sticky Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowed down to Le Châble last night and still snowing. About 20cm in Verbier. We're off to try out our new snowshoes today.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We snowshoed from Medran up through Clambin to Le Hatay. About 30cm had fallen. Everything looked wonderful. Bumped into a guy who had skinned to Ruinettes and skied down, he said it wasn't worth it. Snow was quite heavy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy