Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A helmet for the night run home?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Night vision display on the visor. No need for dodgy torches on those descents form those evening mountain restaurant dinners at the Birthday Bashes. Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FFS!! Ive only just gotten rid of my Ruroc and got a POC receptor back country.

If Id know I could of bought this helmet, looked ridiculous and had a feature I could only use once a year, id have saved up and gone for it Crying or Very sad

Ahhh never mind, pitch black skiing down the Burz black again it will have to be Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@PaulC1984, that' s a state of the art military aircrew helmet. It would be unsuitable for skiing - and the cost would be eye-watering. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@achilles, I understand that, but still, can you imagine the looks youd get Happy No need to worry about low light days either Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Handy for the mooserwirt Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@boabski, not when someone throws up in it - no drain-away holes.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The chap I used to co-drive for on special stage rallies, many years ago, took on another co-driver when I moved down to London with work. First time out with him he discovered that full face helmets were not quite such a good idea, as Charlie suffered from serious car sickness ! Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@deerman, I thought I was well over my car sickness until I started navigating on night rallys. Ginger, pressure point wristbands and double the recommended dose of Dramamine kept it in check. The rally my MC runs was always a mecca for the pewky - its at the end of the season so drivers who weren't running to compete for points would sometimes take partners/friends/sponsors in the co-driver seat... Running finish control was never pleasant.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Richard_Sideways, Are the ginger wristbands more effective, then?

'joke' aside - can you recommend a particular type of wristband? A friend suffers acutely from car sickness.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@ALQ, I just bought a £2.99 set from Boots TBH, and never used them without loading up on meds as I'm something of a skeptic when it comes to these things - call it 'combination therapy' if you will. Chewing on ginger does help the nausea though - a friend who also suffers from it when she had to sit in the back of a car for a long journey kept hers under control like that for quite a long time... until she ate too much and felt ill, but then she was eating it pretty much constantly from London to Cumbria and that'd probably make most people queasy. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
achilles wrote:
@PaulC1984, that' s a state of the art military aircrew helmet. It would be unsuitable for skiing - and the cost would be eye-watering. Very Happy

Yes, but if it came with HEAT targeting functionality, to get rid of pesky snowboarders, it might just be worth it. Toofy Grin (Ducks for cover)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy