Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serbia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're off to Kop, Serbia on Sunday from Gatwick, at a ridiculous 3.10am in the morning. What's it like, what are the best runs and any nightlife? Have prices started to go up? Let us know, we arrive on Sunday and are looking forward to it. Toofy Grin Intermediate skiers, but I'm more of a ski for 10 mins then hot chocolate type.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
marshallar, Welcome to Snowheads. There are quite a few posts on Kopaonik and Serbia about....usually me singing Serbias praises.
If you go to User Facilities at the top left of the page you can search for them. You should have a great time......try a drink called Rakija. Wonderful stuff. Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
whats rakija and whats it taste like
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have a look here

http://www.kopaonik.net/eng/_html/home.html
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rakija is brandy. its a very popular serbian drink, theres a market behind the "konaci" apartments and shops - you can buy home produced rakija there (very well worth it, much better than the mass produced stuff).

theres a ton of slopes to choose from, kop is a great mountain for the beginner/intermediate. typically jahorina in sarajevo is recommended as a much more advanced mountain. prices are still cheap by british standards, although its getting more and more pricey on the mountain by serbian standards. one of the nicer things is that the higher you go the cheaper things get (so the cafes and bars on the pistes are usually a lot better value than the ones at the bottom.

i can highly recommend at the end of a day (4pm-ish) making sure you are at the top of the night slope (the night slope itself is a total waste of time, i wouldnt recommend getting night slope ski passes). theres a great cafe there and you have some incredible views of the sunset. if you want to make the guys who work there laugh mention the guy with the kite and his snowboard (my friend attempted to walk into the place with his snowboard hung across his rucksack - hilarity ensued...)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy