Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bored waiting for knee op & dreaming of snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, just lying in bed waiting to go to surgery for a knee op, maybe 20 minutes before I'm trolled away - just praying it goes well and doesn't interrupt plans for the 2016 ski season.
7 months to get fit and strong!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Charliee, Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Charliee, good luck!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes good luck with that. I've got a pet scan next week and hoping they will tell me I have plenty more winters to come.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm back - a bit foggy, but all is well, knee not too bad either thou my right leg looks like it's been left in the sun to burn (modern iodine I'm told)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Charliee, how is it going? Any progress?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Progressing well thanks, I had a quiet weekend but can drive and hobble about, not too much pain or swelling but lots of twinges around the medial joint line and MCL. Day by day things seem to be improving so I'm quite positive for now.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sounds good. Don't know so much about MCL - is that where you need to avoid straightening initially, and otherwise rest, ice etc? Take it easy - activity doesn't cause your leg to swell, it just stops the swelling from going down for longer. A logic that it took me a while to work out as I thought being mobile was the same as making progress. Duh.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy