Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Feb 2016 half term flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A quick heads up - BA have a few seats going for about £100 each way to/from GVA at half term next year. They've also released a few more Avios seats into the pool.

There's even club class for £160 GVA-LGW which is pretty good value.

At the moment its not many seats, but since they only became available a couple of hours ago there might be more en-route.

It does, as with last year, demonstrate that half term needn't be materially more expensive than non-half term.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
useful info there, @snowdave. But for me, avoiding half term is nothing to do with cost - I have "free" accommodation and a season lift pass. It's more about the crowded slopes, lift queues, traffic jams etc.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just prefer to avoid French people on the slopes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I just prefer to avoid French people on the slopes

I just prefer to avoid bigots of any nationality.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good for you , but after been assaulted by one , you may under stand , ooh wait no , you judge me first .....happy bank holiday pam-w
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

you judge me first ..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Coming from someone who appears to have written off an entire nation on the basis of one unfortunate encounter, that's really quite droll.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No most French people I meet or work with , but I let it go with them , as its easier
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy