Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family Holiday Help_March 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No, you aren't missing anything, it is something that they let themselves down with I believe.

They do have some family total prices for the 6th March

http://www.espritski.com/deals-now/latest-deals/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
L2A Neilson Hotel Aalborg . . .booked! Very Happy

FYI if you're in the Midlands check your Easter Hols dates - they've fallen early next year for us in Warwickshire making the first week fall outside of the peak prices currently being quoted for the subsequent two weeks - this week also looks quiet on the euro school holiday front. Get on the case quick before they and 'others' change their pricing . .! (see below) . . .

@NickyJ, Just checked with Espiritski . . .some great locations but couldn't match my Neilson quote. Without prompting (obviously) they also mentioned that they've recognised the above holiday dates oversight and adjusted their prices accordingly . . .!!

Thanks for all the advice - will feed back with my experiences next year . . Cool Cheers
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Belch, Sure you'll enjoy it, I'll be there most of the season and certainly then. I've been there every Easter holiday since 2007 and it's never really busy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Claude B, Most of the season . .? Nice . . .do you work / instruct there or are you simply a man of leisure . . ?

Any recommendations on how I maximise my 2.5hrs in the morning on the slopes without the wife / little darlings? Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Belch, that is a shame, I thought they looked quite good price wise for 6th March.

Hope you enjoy the Aalberg, that is one I have eyed up myself in the past, so will be keen to hear how you get in.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Belch, Man of Leisure Happy 10 weeks last winter, 9 the one before. Buying a place this year so most of next winter.

PM me the week before you go and I'll show you around.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Belch, no, you have to ring them. They're very nice.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@henzerani, I did ring 'em and got a couple of quotes, they mentioned the Easter Hols discrepancy when I tried to barter their prices . . .they were very nice and much more efficient/knowledgeable than Neilson over the phone . . .one to utilise when mine get the hang of skiing and we can start to explore a bit more . . .

@Claude B, that's very generous - you truly must be a man of leisure! Thinking of doing a 'long weekend pre-visit' with the lads late Jan to suss it out prior to the Easter family visit; I might take you up on that offer - Cheers
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Belch, No problem, I'll be there in January too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy