Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet for 10+ Feb half-term 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there .... looking for a catered chalet for a group of 10 (not specifically looking for sole occupancy so in a bigger chalter is fine), one person has to have their own room so that's 6 rooms required.

Have asked Silver Ski and Mountain Sun (been with a couple of times and very happy). Silver Ski already fully booked.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any other good but fairly priced options?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Simon, we can offer you Chalet La Luge in La Tzoumaz, Verbier, Switzerland. The chalet has 6 en-suite bedrooms so would be ideal for your group. Please take a look at our website for more details. www.chaletlaluge.com. Prices for next winter will go live next week. Regards, Dan.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Dan - you have a snowheads msg, looks fantastic but might be out of our price range unfortunately .... let's discuss via email, cheers.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello, just saw your post,
Well, for a fair price you can get a good catered chalet with great food (tried it myself) with a family run company called Ski Amis, www.skiamis.com . I have stayed in Peisey, in their premium service chalet Sermoz, but for a fair price, hmm, check this page: http://www.skiamis.com/chalets/chalet-irene.htm for a selection of chalets in the very cute Bettaix village (which will get a new chair lift in 2016 btw).
Hope this helps,
Take care,
Anne
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Having used SkiAmis last New Year, I would say they would be worth an enquiry!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy