Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

summer training

Poster: A snowHead
hey everyone

am intersterd in doing a week of summer training in regards to basi 2 next season especially regarding bumps.... does anyone know of any companies in the alps that do this....?

ideally looking for somewhere where i can ski in the mornings and spend time in with the family in the afternoon....

cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ajc2260626,

Checkout snoworks summer courses http://www.snoworks.co.uk/dates_detail.asp?dateid=587

Lots for all the family to do in Tignes in the summer with some free lifts & sports
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ajc2260626, not to sure you'd find many bumps in the summer....where do you live? I did bumps every month thru summer at XScape Leeds whilst prepping for L2
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@kitenski, am in sw London but regularly in yorks at parents (otley) your neck of the woods... Do they bumps at escape every week?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ajc2260626, bumps used to be done every month....they used to post it on their facebook page... but I've not checked in many a month to be honest since I passed my L2 Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ajc2260626, Hemel have some bumps days on the calendar and we are running a course Sat June 20 http://www.insideoutskiing.com/uk/skills.html
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@skimottaret, that looks interesting...... how many places are there.... i am probably going to do some teaching on fridays at hemel....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wide open at the moment but last year it was really popular. we have 8 max per coach on our full day clinics
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ajc2260626, The more time you spend on your skis --- doing something disciplined ! -- the better. If you can't do anything else -- dry slope racing is a cheap and accessible way to get quality time on your skis.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@ajc2260626, in the autumn certainly there a few national squads running rutlines on the glacier. But I'm not quite sure that's what you're after Twisted Evil
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@under a new name, lol you would be right mate......
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alex Chapman runs summer coaching in Les Deux Alpes:

http://www.tiptopskicoaching.com/

She was an instructor on 2 of my trips this year and was very good.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cheers guys will check them out....

@skimottaret, i will probably do that... just need to move a few rings about....

andy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
does anyone know specifically where there might be courses going last week in july / first week in aug? so far have found courses but not with the right dates.........
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
www.austriaracingcamps.com
snow conditions
Snoworks in Tignes seems to provide good training. See also Warren Smith academy in Cervinia. They both run courses on a week basis. If you look for something cheaper for 3-4 days try Hintertux (Austria). Ski-school Tux-3000 is very good but they provide only private tuition. In Hintertux you can find also Austria Racing Camp but I thing they run courses only for athletes.
snow conditions
ajc2260626, I would guess that you are having problems finding anything for the end of July because conditions are not usually very good by then.
ski holidays
@rjs, I think I might have found one but like you say less about
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy