Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SerreChevalier-7th-14th April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have just returned from another fantastic trip to my fav resort. Although all villages are spread out along the valley, and therefore quite low-(1200-1500m). We stayed in the village of Chantmerle (1350). Snow was in remarkably good condition considering the wwarm temperatures earlier in March, and we even had a large fall of snow FRi-Sat. As the area is quite large, there are plenty of pistes, and a good ski bus service-navette which runs around the villages, and the main bus, which runs from BRiancon to Monetier along the valley, so you needn't worry if you are at the wrong end of the mountain at the end of the day. I would recommend a trip into the walled citadel in Briancon, very picturesque, and also a trip to the hot springs in MOnetier-les-Bains., excellent for soothing away the aches of a hard day's skiing. Best lunch was Le Troll at Serre Ratier, and best evening meal at the Loup Blanc in Chantmerle. We stayed in an apartment belonging to Lin and Chris Davidson which you can see and make enquiries about on www.serrechevalier.org . As I have been there 4 times now if anyone wants to know more they can PM me , as we have stayed in other accomodation, and in other villages.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am sooooooo jealous!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wish I was back there, Alan.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's definitely my favourite resort. Last time I went they had no snow at all (apart from artificial) which was a shame! And I still had a good time Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are hoping to eventually buy an apartment there ourselves.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have posted some pics on the snowMedia zone.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
looks like great weather and no crowds Helen Razz
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Serre Chevalier is also one of my favourite resorts. This was the first winter since 1997 that ive not spent any time on the snow there. I missed the place and will be back. We usually stay in Villeneuve in an appartment. My fav runs are above Monetier. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
MUSKY, welcome to snowHead snowHeads! Monetier's a great place to be and ski.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Very quiet Alan. Love Monetier and Villeneuve too
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy