Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendation for Lime Snowsports in La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just returned from a week in La Plagne as part of a group of 18 including 10 kids. We had booked lessons for 8 of the children with Lime Snowsports and it worked absolutely brilliantly. Dani and Craig were incredibly flexible; we agreed the start point of the lessons to suit us each day, often starting right outside our chalet in 1800 (in between the little button and the 1800 chair), sometimes starting at the top of the Melizes chair. They were even happy to drop the children off right at the chalet for us on some days; they had lunch club booked and that meant the adults had a seamless morning ski.

The two groups flexed a little in the middle of the week; one of the oldest children was skiing for the first time but progressed really quickly, so was moved up from the gentler group to the faster one without any stress or hassle, and all the children had a wonderful time. Dani worked wonders with the three littler ones, all of whom were brimming with confidence and demonstrating great skills by the end of the week and my two children said that Craig was the nicest instructor they'd "ever" had, which is saying something since they've previously had LGS in Les Gets who, to my mind, are pretty "nice"!. They particularly liked Craig's description of "Deathplough"; so called because if you do it for too long your legs kill.... snowHead

Lime justifiably get booked up a good way in advance, especially in the holidays so not something to leave too late. As far as I know they'll work all over La Plagne.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
+1 for Craig, not had Dani (oo er missus). Could only get him for 2 hours during half term week and definitely the best 2 hour lesson I've ever had. I know Craig is already being booked for next year
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy