Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo trip in April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am a 34 yr old guy, mid level skier, looking to get one last week before the end of the season, and travelling solo if anyone fancies joining up!

Pete
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Pete, I posted a similar thread a week ago. I was looking to go from 29th - 5th April... any good for you? Exactly when in April?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bobafett, @spinkontour@hotmail.co.uk, welcome to snowHead 's.
Check out the website below as the s/c appt is available 29th to 5th, Nina can do you a good deal and maybe try and snaffle a couple more snowHead 's to fill the second room and make it super cheap for you.
PDS snow is still in great condition(was up yesterday).
Paul.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why not come along on the EoSB or the PreEoSB they are two weeks that snowheads are organising from 11 to 25 April in val thorens. Have a look in snow events, sorry my phone won't copy and paste the links. They are great fun and super friendly. And val t is the best place for late season skiing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@bobafett, as @speachmaus has said the EoSB would be ideal and has the added bonus of meeting well over 100 Snowheads and a few days of testing next years skis. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

Thanks for the guidance, ESOB sounds ideal for myself, but would think would be good for @spinkontour. Outside of paying for the cost of the accomodation etc, what's the process for transfer from Geneva etc for the flights?

Thanks again,

Pete
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@bobafett, you're probs best asking questions about the EoSB on the EoSB topic as you'll find lots of knowledge there.

Check the travel list (link in 1st post on EoSB topic) for which flights people are already on.
There will be a topic soon for booking onto the Lardybus (GVA=>VT / VT=>GVA) - check last year's Lardybus topic for guidance re times/price etc. but should be about £50 rtn.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Still one space available on our trip, 29th March (this Sunday), St Anton, flights from Manchester, transfer included, £550, chalet accommodation & wine included. Mixed group of 15. Let me know!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
3 guys leaving LGW on 8th April returning 14th April going to La Thuile looking for one more person to join us.
Early flight on 8th should see us on slopes for midday then late flight on 14th giving 6.5 days on the piste.

Accom is self catering apartment, 2 twin bed rooms.

All three of us are keen skiers normally do first lift to last lift.

Let me know if you're interested

Peter
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy