Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze 22 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hoping to go to Sauze next weekend. Looking for someone to share twin or triple to avoid single supplement.

Found some trips for <£450, Gatwick flights to Turin on crystalski amongst others

Male intermediate skier, 46.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am looking at last minute solo trip this weekend Are you still looking or have you booked?

Male intermediate skier 51
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've booked a DIY trip for a week going on Monday, train from Loco2 and hotel on Booking.com for not much more than a package

There other other snowheads also going out on Sunday so if you can make a late trip you will have company

BA were the best option for flights to Turin from Heathrow at 6.40 about £165 return.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's good at least you miss the Sunday morning chaos at Turin. I will post my plans if I get sorted and hope to meet up.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Conditions are amazing at the moment with more snow forecast!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stung by single supplement but booked anyway. Manchester Turin Sunday morning.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Pistols, There's a few of us heading out Sunday, hopefully we'll manage to all meet up at some point.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Pistols

Glad you made it, sent you a PM with some contact details.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@lilywhite, Cheers rgriffith has my details so should see you there.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy