Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

25th March onwards solo ski trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I can get away for up to a week from 25th or 26th March and can go anywhere where there is good snow. I am 52, female, mother, good skier and looking for some others to join me or a group to join. Annoying that I can't do a 'normal' week, but have a French exchange student coming until 25th and can't really disappear! Flights now seem expensive coming back (at least in France) as it is already school holidays, but hoping to find something not too expensive. Let me know if anyone interested.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @Travelkate,

If you don't find someone else to travel with then we still have spaces in our Chalet Bluebell for those dates - details via the link below. We can do a mid-week option that week too so that might work well . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Travelkate, Got a single B&B room here in Morzine if you are not organised yet.
No set arrival/depart dates. Can organise transfers from GVA. Can possibly ski a few days ourselves that week.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Heather and Paul, I will have a look at both suggestions.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Travelkate, have sent you a PM last week... Please read it Smile !!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can you go away end of April?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, yes possibly as have had to delay going for the moment.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oh, easy then... EoSB it is! snowHead http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=111970
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you can manage April Singlesport is in Cervinia on April 11th---please see our website for details
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sounds great, but I wouldn't be able to go away until 18th April I'm afraid. Another time hopefully.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
if you write to me at my email address below I can include you in the mailout for next year. Meantime hope you get something high in April
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Have you found anything? We have a spare space leaving this Sunday 29th March. Flight from Manchester, chalet accommodation in St Anton. Mixed group, ages 30-67, mixed ability (most very good). You'd be welcome to join us. £550. PM for more details or questions. Victoria.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy