Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Watching FIS in meribel next week - questions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Never been to an event like this before, I know you can buy spectator stand seats, but what about elsewhere on the run, can you just find a space that you can see from behind the nets ?

Are there usually large screens to watch ?

Are there usually ski lockers/storage for spectators ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Little Martin, I went to the pre-Xmas Val D'Isere race a few years back, just walked up and found a spot very easily as got there in plenty of time, they had large screens and I didn't see any ski lockers.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Little Martin, worth checking out if you can get access , a great vantage point when the British Champs are at Meribel for Downhill and SG. Take the Plan De L'Homme lift from the Chaudanne , when coming off the lift exit right and ski down keeping right past the next lift , this will take you through a narrow tunnel under the downhill race piste , ski down to the next bend and you get a great vantage point of the new jump built especially for this World Cup and a large part of the course almost down to the top of the Stade. Enjoy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scot_Ski wrote:
@Little Martin, worth checking out if you can get access , a great vantage point when the British Champs are at Meribel for Downhill and SG. Take the Plan De L'Homme lift from the Chaudanne , when coming off the lift exit right and ski down keeping right past the next lift , this will take you through a narrow tunnel under the downhill race piste , ski down to the next bend and you get a great vantage point of the new jump built especially for this World Cup and a large part of the course almost down to the top of the Stade. Enjoy

Coaches Corner!

Likely to be busy there though

70,000 spectators expected
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only about 900 places in the grandstands though, and I believe these are all sold out, as are the VIP packs
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy