Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pepi Gabl, St Anton (Esprit)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are any other snowheads booked in Pepi Gabl for w/c 12th April?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm thinking of going with our 7 yr old - have you been there before? If so, any good? Got until Tuesday to decide as Esprit closed for a couple of days....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@funzi, been with Esprit before and childcare is great, have been to St Anton before and we loved it and have been keen to go back. Haven't been to that accommodation with them before, it was refurbished over the summer and location looks great. Their last minute deal looks fantastic, a lot less than I paid Happy

My eldest is 8 and my youngest is 5.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@funzi, btw if you are female and want skis I have female ski's booked but hubby bought me a pair for Mother's Day so I won't be using them Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@funzi, and also the snow is looking fantastic Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm not in the Pepi (DIY) but I'm in Anton from the 12th for just over a week so if you fancy meeting up for a drink/chat/ski let me know.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@NickyJ, thanks for all above. The deal to Pepi does indeed look v tempting and chalet looks pretty good - though apparently (via TripAdvisor reviews) might lack a bit of 'atmosphere' but I'm sure that depends on who's there at the time so we'll just have to bring our own!

And, although not female (new to this SnowHeads thing - guess I can set a profile somewhere?), I will have one with me (wife!) so I'll let you know on skis as happy to do a deal if we come along.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@funzi, we booked the ski hire through AlpinResorts in Sport Jennewein in Nasserein. I you follow the clicky which should be autogenerate it will give you a discount code.

Have you done an esprit holiday before?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Esprit is new to us - normally gone with friends on a group chalet holiday - so this will be a first. Do you think better to book skis other than via Esprit themselves? Guess so if it's cheaper! Thanks for the link.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@funzi, esprit set up makes it so easy when you have kids with you and means they have kids I play with their own age. The little things that really helps was staff helping you with bags from airport to coach, taki. Bags u to your room for you from the coach. The cocoa club on the evening my eldest loves! My youngest will be put to bed at normal bed time and signed into baby listening service.

The esprit lessons are exclusive so they are skiing with the friends they are staying with.

When I booked it the kids ski & boot hire was free with the adults, but do a costing first and compare costings.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm staying in Stuben, skiing from this Wednesday til the Monday..
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We will be in pepi with esprit on 12th Smile Went to les gets with them in jan and thought the set up for kids was great so really looking forward to this trip.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pepi will be at the bar in the Fanghouse!t Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy