Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chasing snow this weekend.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, Have just booked some flights to Lyon on New Year's Eve, and was hopeing for opinions on where I should head to. It looks as though snow is forecast for most of the French Alpes, and it seems as though accomodation is available, so I could strike lucky. Am only out there for four days, so should I stick to a resort I know quite well (such as 3Vs) or head to somewhere such as Alpe d'Huez which I do not know, but looks as though it could be a beneficiary of some heavy snowfall? I would welcome anybody's thoughts. Thanks (and sorry to be a parasite of other's knowledge).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MJH,

You may have to wait until one of the locals comes along, Sarah from ADH or Easiski from LDA for an upto date report.
Or you could PM them...!!

From what I have gleaned from this site in the last few days is that none of the BIG resorts have great conditions and would love more snow. This weekend might provide it as snow is forecast. Hopefully someone can update you soon but expect it to be cold where ever you go..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't help you will accommodation I'm afraid but can tell you that it is snowing heavily in ADH at the moment if that sways you at all - don't know what it's doing else where in the Alps but sure we can't be the only ones! snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MJH, You've probably left already - but almost anywhere would be good tomorrow!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy