Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spring Skiing....-21C Next Week!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A slightly nippy (for March) -21C at 3000m in the Alps next week - according to Snow-Forecast.com.

Eeek!! Shocked

Off to Val Cenis on the 7th. Better pack me thermals wink.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@mountainaddict, we have short listed Val Cenis for our Easter holiday departing March 28th. It would be great to have a trip and conditions overview when you get back!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Will do mini_mo. Have already had some good tips from frozennose via the Maurienne snow conditions thread , which will be worth a look for you.

I also posted this interesting article there:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/snowandski/9032494/Val-Cenis-Skiing-in-the-land-of-milk-and-honey.html

We booked an apartment in Lanslevillard as a result wink.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mountainaddict, that seems exceedingly unlikely.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@pam w, agree - Monday looks like heavy rain in the valley all day and snow line might be 2,300 - just hope that they are 300m out in out favour.

@mountainaddict, if you're driving out be sure to go up to Bonneval (mini La Grave) and there are a number of other resorts where you can use the same lift pass - we did a road trip to the area in Jan http://www.stylealtitude.com/january-ski-blog.html
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It is going to get cold though, and with wind chill......
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am going to take Kooky winter camping on a ski tour Smile Guess we will have to find ways to keep warm Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That's the plan Weathercam - will have a car to cover the Esk-imo Ski Pass areas of Val Cenis, Bonneval, La Norma, Aussois & Val Frejus. Of those, have previously skied only one day at Val Frejus.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy