Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire - Gressoney- La-Trinité

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked Esprit's Gressoney- La-Trinité place next Easter. I normally book ski hire independently but having searched I haven't found any online places that I can book with.

Does anybody know of any that I have managed to miss?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check out Ski set, I think they cover Gressony
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They only offer Gressoney Stafal and Gresoney Weissmattan (sp?) which I presume are different villages?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Esprit use David Sport which is opposite the hotel, there is another hire shop about 500m down the road. We used Esprit for hire because they offer free hire for kids when an adult hires, I think their prices factor in the free hire so if you don't need both then probably not so good value.
You could take the 5-10 min bus ride up to Stafal, some of the busses are free - can't remember if you need to be carrying ski gear for the free ones.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@simonbaddeley, we have found it cheaper for other resorts to do it directly as we only hire ski's but need sois and boots for the girls. However if I can't book directly easily then I will call esprit and see if I can add it onto our booking
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We were in a similar situation, my wife just needed skis and I took my snowboard but like to have a couple of days on skis. Like you I couldn't find anywhere to book online so just used Esprit, it worked out well for me as the terrain, conditions and being with the kids was better suited skis so I only used the snowboard a couple of times.
Stafal has easy access to a nice blue at Gabiet and an easy red from Bettaforca. At Christmas when there was no snow at la-trinite both beginner and improver were bussing up to Stafal so picking up ski hire from there would be ok especially if you wanted to ski there in the afternoon on arrival day.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks @simonbaddeley, that's good to know about the bus etc. will compare prices.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There is a thread already on this.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2655542&highlight=gressoney#2655542
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wherever you hire from bring cash. These Italians don't/ won't accept credit cards
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
As others have said David sport is really the only option as it's the shop right opposite the hotel and they are very good.
And here's a bit of a background of the racer from gressoney whose family own the shop

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_David
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy