Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

single male mar 7/8

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks single male 55 young[wife no longer skis] looking to ski Italy /Austria /France/Andorra .Hate having to pay single supplement .Do not mind sharing, making up numbers or replacement for party members dropped off looking to fly out either Saturday 7th March or Sunday 8th March 2015 Bham/Manchester/Liverpool /East midlands/luton for seven nights big areas preferred .Skiing ability is on intermediate side will ski blacks hate moguls but prefer piste. Sociable apres can drink but not chuck them down if needed will stay sober and be driver can drive mini bus have winter snow experience
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're in Campitello 7-14th Mar. High mileage piste skiing & great latte macchiatos, lunching if you need someone to ski with. Monarch flights MAN-->Verona £113 return. Val di Fassa Fly shuttle 39 euro return. (or Returning with Ryanair would give more time to check in from the transfer). Choice of good b&b single rooms on Booking.com from £220. It does not get any better for piste skiing, food & wine. What are waiting for the flight will go up in price Puzzled
PM me if interested
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi sedwom,

I'm looking for a last-minute booking for 7-14 March (or Sunday - Sunday). Half-board preferred. Am a reasonably competent intermediate skier - reds/blacks and off-piste (and trees). Like you, early start, keep going, late finish, dinner and crash out. And am an English 60s male, easy to get along with. Have avalanche gear for off-piste. Big areas preferred -an excellent choice so happy with that.

Just about to leave home (Friday, 6.00pm) for a weekend mountain-walking and serious partying in Snowdonia and will be back Sunday 9-10 pm so will check for response. Can also be contacted Sat/Sun on my mobile (reception is intermittent where we are going) so can chat to see if we are compatible.

Good Luck

Arthur

PS. Good if I give you my mobile number - 07957 591883
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy