Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo F skier looking for buddy Morzine 8th - 13th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to Morzine on my lonesome between the 8th - 13th March as no friends could be rounded up this time and I couldn't let a winter slip by without a trip! Hoping I might find someone who wants to hook up and ski - I'm 32, female, bold intermediate (my head thinks I'm faster than my legs do, or should that be the other way round...) and would love to find someone for a bit of piste company, even just for a day or two. Staying in Chalet Amelie with Enjoy Morzine, and will be skiing the whole Morzine/Les Gets/Avoriaz area. Give me a shout below if you're going to be in the area! Kate
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a family group of 7 going 7 - 13 march, staying in le petit chevalier blanc. Quite a mixed ability group but all can ski. You are more than welcome to join us if you want. Cheers, Chris
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
HI Kate

I actually live out in the area but have been working in London for TOO long on a project and have only been skiing at weekends so far this season. I am back in resort from 3rd March so PM me your mobile and we can go out for a ski.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy