Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advanced Solo Skier Looking for Group/Individual for March Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm an advanced skier, male, 50, into reasonably agressive (though not stupid) skiing: trees, off-piste, powder, but equally content at times cruising the pistes. I'm looking to get a 2nd trip organised for this year and need to get the time off work booked. Any groups/individual fancy hooking-up?

Happy to consider most places - the usual suspects of the 3Vs, EK etc spring to mind, but am flexible and enjoy skiing new areas. I also love Wengen if anyone fancies (though is a bit pricey).

I'm happy to glug the chalet wine but won't be doing any serious apres I'm afraid, far more interested in the skiing. I'm Midlands based but happy to fly from Gatwick etc.

Anyone fancy getting together for a trip (non-snorers only please!)?

Rich
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
was all ok except for the 'non snmorers Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
was all ok except for the 'non snorers Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport trip to Courch on 14th starts in Geneva so flight from midlands no problem
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sounds good to me, single female
I can go anytime after March 14th for a week
I too am Midlands based but not prepared to fly from Gatwick
Intermediate skier but no off piste or black runs for me rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
skigirl21 wrote:
Singlesport trip to Courch on 14th starts in Geneva so flight from midlands no problem

Midlands girl would be interested Puzzled
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Midlands is great because you choose your own flight to Geneva --I can tell you which flights others have chosen from Midlands--please email me at email address below --thanks ruth
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You sound like me
45 advanced skier . Happy to charge around on piste , but prefer off piste . Arva gear and own skis / boots etc.
Unsure about the snoring as have only ever lived alone .
Normally out the door at 0900 , ski till 11 then coffee and snack thhen crash on till 4 ( happy hour ) stop for 2 beers then home for tea and medals.
Would love to go 8th March , but also really want to just graba flight to Toulouse , rent a car and stay a few night in Andorra , then a few in Formigal in small hotels as the Pyrennes are having the best snow for years and ive never skied there , cycled up to some ski resorts .- La Mongie + Luz Ardiden
Budget wise , starting with a £4-- would be great for a CC deal, and have been to espace killy already this year so rather not return so soon

I have the abilty to go from this Sunday through to 14 March

Rob

RWD323 AT Hotmail DOT com
07768 zero two two 191
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Rich,

If you don't manage to find other people to travel with, then it might be worth taking a look at our Chalet Bluebell (details via the link below). We have a no single supplement deal running for those dates.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hello Rich,

I'm going to Plagne 1800 on 8/3 for a week and wouldnt mind joining you for a session!
My son couldnt make it and wife hates the cold!
Richard 07739548648 richard.lathbury@btinternet.com (57 yrs old)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello Rich,

Forgot to say - staying in Chalet Genepi with Ice and Fire Holidays great deal I think and no single supp!!
Also Midlands based flying out from EMA
Richard 07739548648 richard.lathbury@btinternet.com
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Snow and Sunshine,

Hi,

I'm looking at Chalet Bluebell for the coming week (8th - 15th March). flight looks possible to Grenoble but need your advice on transfer to/from La Plagne. If that can be sorted then I can do the booking.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Arthur
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hello Arthur,

I think Ice and Fire will do you a tranfer for around £85 return (that is what I got from Chambery this coming Sunday)

Richard 07739548648
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks, @RichardL,
Have also phoned them re. booking and transfer and waiting for a reply.
May see you there? Are you in one of their chalets?

Arthur
07957 591883
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hello Arthur,

Yes, I will be staying in their chalet 'Genepi' so yes may well see you there and if you fancy skiing together for an hour or two then great!

Best Regards
Richard.[/list]
ski holidays
Hi Richard

Sounds like a plan!

Have just made a booking with Ice and Fire in their chalet Bluebell in Plagne 1800.

Easyjet flight from Gatwick on Sunday morning 7.00am (8th March) and 10.20am return (15th March).

Arthur

Mobile: 07957 591883

PS. Almost forgot - have booked transfer Grenoble-La Plagne for £85 in Minibus.
latest report
Hi all. I'm still looking but have narrowed it down to the w/e 14/15 March. There are some lads going to La Plagne whom I'd happilly hook-up with, and just need to final book. There's various deals still going around the £350-£400 mark CC (Manchester flight). I can go on my own but fancy getting a room-mate/ ski buddy to share with. As per above post, male, advanced skier, but pretty relaxed about doing piste skiing as well.

C'mon, there must be someone up for a final week this year!

Rich
latest report
@TeamExRicochet, I still have some places on my Chamonix off piste trip, can do a good Snowheads price as well. Toofy Grin
http://shop.snowshepherd.co.uk/epages/es122028.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es122028/Products/Snowshepcourse150315
ski holidays
If you are thinking of going from Manchester I would be interested. Have nothing on next week so happy to go anywhere if you know of any deals. Very average boarder but happy to go down anything. Love powder but that's because I weigh about 30kg so my board never sinks into it. Cheers Jim Smile
latest report
Hi Rich,
We are 3 people booking a week away to Paradski Area or 3V from Gatwick. Waiting for 4th person to get back but had enough of waiting so putting word out. Found CC in La Plagne for £419 but if its only the 3 of us then £550 instead. So really want a 4th person.
2 of us inter/advanced skiiers. 1 of us newbie but a lot of balls. Easy going people.
What dya think?....

Deniz
latest report
Oh and sorry forgot dates - we have actually booked off work the week 21st March. Week after you mentioned but thought I'd check anyways....
latest report
Jim/Den - thanks for the responses and offers, much appreciated. I have sadly admitted defeat and cancelled my week off work, so will not be going on the 14/15th

I'll look to go during the first week of Easter, but that's a whole new thread.....

Thanks again and hope you get sorted

Rich
ski holidays
@Den12,

I'm looking to join a group to go skiing on the 21st from London. I'm 33y, male, inter/advanced skier... Let me know if you are interested

thx
snow conditions
@iceman81, I am going to be in St Anton 19-30 March, mostly solo, in my 30s, will ski anything.
I know of a single room accommodation (was going to be my 2nd choice), free from 21st, 50 euro a night B+B - you can fly easyjet to innsbruck from gatwick, then train into st anton - easy.
Let me know if you want details.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy