Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo snowhead looking for a space (or others to share cheap deals!) 14th / 15th March for a week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
*****All sorted, four of us are off to La Plagne****

Hi,
I am looking to join a weeks holiday starting 14th / 15th March. Am quite happy to jump in with an organised group or put something together with others looking for the same dates (there seem to be quite a few deals out there).
Easygoing boarder, happy on reds and blacks and will venture off-piste (but only with a transciever, shovel, poles and a huge sense of self preservation!)
I prefer an early start on the piste than staggering home in the early hours from being on the pi....well, you get the idea.....but everyone to their own.
Would prefer 3 Valleys or something similarly snow secure; our New Year 'Les 2 Alpes' family holiday was a bit of a disappointment and a return trip in mid January was even worse (so actually, I wouldn't want to go back there).
Replies or PMs welcome!
Cheers

PS I have found the following (all departing 14th March) if anyone is interested:

1 weeks self catering at L’Ours Blanc Apartments, Alpe d'Huez, France (Birmingham to Grenoble) for £177 per person, four sharing.

Gasthaus Pramstraller, Mayrhofen, Austria
Gatwick to Innsbruck
£396 per person based on 2 sharing. Half board

Hotel Orchidea, Passo Tonale, Italy
Manchester to Innsbruck
£376 per person based on 3 sharing.Half board

Mountain Lake Resort, Zell Am See, Austria
Gatwick to Salzburg
£542 per person based on 4 sharing. Catered chalet
£565 per person based on 2 sharing.

Chalet Le Lodge, Serre Chevalier, France
Manchester to Turin
£469 per person based on 2 sharing.Catered chalet

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 1-03-15 8:32; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm 29, a male intermediate skier looking for a week away on those dates. I'm happy to go pretty much anywhere and I don't have a budget as such but would prefer to keep the costs down wherever possible.

I live near Milton Keynes so Birmingham, Luton and Stansted are preferred airports.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
I'm looking at that week too, it's my 50th on the 19th, advanced/expert skier that likes a challenge, never been to ADH often fancied trying it
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got s/c available from 14th and B&B from 15th if you get a group together, give Morzine a try Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

We still have spaces in our catered chalets for those dates if you think that might work?

The price for the week is £399 per person, fully catered with no single supplement and there is a lift pass upgrade offer running too.

Details via the website below. . . .
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You could try looking at Action Outdoors.

Their published prices include the pass for the week equipment hire too so might work out cheaper. Then you can add on the discount code when you book online, shown below for a (little) bit more off
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
*****All sorted, four of us are off to La Plagne****
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have a great holiday @intheshed!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Silver Ski still have some availability in neighbouring chalets, £359 based on two sharing, with two weeks to go, it's a matter of time before they let them go without a single room supplement. (£100), even at £459 (+£30 "security charge?") It's not bad value for a single room including flights. We are flying out of Gatwick and I'm driving down from the North, picking up two in my 5 seat van on the way, assuming it's ok with the other two guys, I'm happy to pick up two more.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
singlesport has one room left in premier chalet Courchevel that week--please see website below
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy