Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski School in Arcs 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know which ski school (s) meet at Arcs 2000 please - have found various meeting in 1950, but easier/better if anything in 2000? Close to Altitude residence if possible, but any info would be helpful - thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't comment on how close the meet is but we found Oxygene ski school very very good - although we used them Belle Pagne side they also operate Les Arcs side
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ESF and Evolution 2 meet in Arc 2000. I wouldn't be put off by those that meet in Arc 1950 though, it's literally a 1 minute ski down from Arc 2000 and you can ski into the centre of the village from the main piste down. Spirit operate out of 1950 and they have a decent reputation.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think at least Evo 2, ESF, and New Gen also meet in Arc 2000.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NewGen now operate in Arc 2000. JP McCarthy and Martin Rowe tend to be the instructors working in Arc 2000, both top guys.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Many thanks all - much appreciated.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ESF 2000 cover Arc 2000 and Arc 1950 - they pick up and drop off at both but the groups are a mixture of people staying in both places. If your child is in bronze/gold level ESF there is no guarantee the teacher will speak a word of English based on our experience last year. The tuition itself was good though.

There is also Spirit ski school at Arc 1950 (might be the same as Evo 2 but I'm not sure?).
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowymum wrote:
There is also Spirit ski school at Arc 1950 (might be the same as Evo 2 but I'm not sure?).
Yes, I think that's right. Spirit started off as an independent school but were bought by Evo2 in the last couple of years.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy