Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

piste to powder st anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone used these? I'm booked in with them in march
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have used them a number of times. They were excellent but have felt that they have progressively got worse putting out group standards together etc
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
that doesn't sound great then.
do you mean group standards as in putting wrong level skiers together just to make up group numbers?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have used them our instructor was the wife of the WFT rider, can't think of his name at the mo. She was excellent (also part of the tour before their daughter came along). Four in our group all new to the concept of off-piste although all had fallen over in the slopeside snow on more than one occasion. Well structured lesson with well explained rights and wrongs. Learnt alot and would have another lesson if I ever return to StA.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah. Large groups of varied standard. If you are experienced off piste skier you could be very frustrated.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think they were very good and putting groups together for a full week in the past ; then their business model changed to facilitating anyone who rocked up any given morning for a day of guiding by incorporating them into an existing group. Last time I did p2p it ended up being a different group everyday. Guides sometimes like to progress with a group onto the more serious stuff after they get to know you- so this is impeded if new people joining every day. I think few guides are taking clients up Valluga on their 1st day. Then you get people joining group complaining it is too far to hike up Marikopf after guide had promised day before that's what you would do today. It is a little disappointing if you want to do full week but they are quite expensive and I suppose there is just greater demand from clients for ad hoc days
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I also had a very frustrating day with them. Realised something was wrong when the admin woman told two clients it was a level 1 session just after I'd been told it was a level 2 session.

Spent a good but not very challenging morning with them. Early afternoon the two level 1 guys vmboth got injured and I guess we moved onto something slightly harder at that point.

I was a bit cheesed off but the two injured blokes must have been livid.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TheGeneralist wrote:
I also had a very frustrating day with them. Realised something was wrong when the admin woman told two clients it was a level 1 session just after I'd been told it was a level 2 session.

Spent a good but not very challenging morning with them. Early afternoon the two level 1 guys vmboth got injured and I guess we moved onto something slightly harder at that point.

I was a bit cheesed off but the two injured blokes must have been livid.

It was obviously Level 1.5...too high for them and too low for you. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have used them for a private group and found them great. Can't comment on the larger open groups but doesn't sound great from the above comments
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy