Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Guides in Pas de la Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if we can hire a guide in Pas de la Casa to show us around the slopes? I've only ever skiied with people who have local knowledge.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When are you going? We are there at end of Jan.
I've been before and to be honest I don't think you'll have any problems. It's fairly straight forward from Pas. Up one side then down the other. Keep doing that till you run out of mountains/lifts then reverse. I am talking pistes here, of course. If you are going for off piste then ignore everything above.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Michael, I doubt we'll be going off-piste.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So when are you going?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Firstly lift maps are free and reasonably easy to understand. Secondly if you get to Soldeu area there is a SCGB rep who would be willing to show you round, but in all honesty it is an easy area to find your way around. How much skiing have you done before?
I just got back from there (Soldeu) and conditions were quite good, although on some of the runs a few pebbles were being churned up by the piste bashers, but on the plus side the temp has been very low and the snow cannons have been working day & night. Very Happy Have fun
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry I left this thread, I'd forgotten I'd opened it Happy

To answer you, MichaelB, we're heading out on Jan 2nd...got my suitcase next to me, half-packed and I cannot wait! I've been skiing twice before, and my friend just the once. I've only ever skiied with the gf, who lived in Bellamonte for a few years and thus knows the area like the back of her hand.

Thanks for the update on the conditions Dypcdiver, hopefully the snow that has fallen/is falling will improve things a little more.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy