Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowkart kart 6 - worth the money?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fed up struggling through Chambery and similar airports with 2 pairs of skis (wife has bad back) 1 suitcase and 2 boot bags! The Snowkart kart 6 seems to offer a good combination with double ski bag and two suitcases (total 85 litres) in single sipped and wheeled bag. Normal retail £220.

Is it worth it?

Anyone used this combination?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would imagine that will be seriously heavy with two pairs of skis and all the other stuff in it - if you're over the "heavy" limit (25kg?) you're likely to get hammered. We use a double Sportube to hold both pairs of skis + poles (has wheels on one end) and each have a large light 4 wheel "spinner" suitcase that we can get our stuff and boots in. If the two suitcases are over the weight limit we shove stuff into the Sportube which is normally a good bit below the weight limit. 4 wheel spinners are great because you can just push them along. I think they are "Samsonite New B-Lite 4-Wheel Black Large Suitcase" - they're not cheap but we got them in a sale, but anything similar would be fine.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It can be broken down into separates for loading on the plane.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That looks like a pretty good solution actually. The modular weights don't look much heavier than "standard" equivalents.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Steveee, Pic I looked at didn't show that but can now see it breaks up.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looks pretty good although expensive

http://youtube.com/v/gEl0TltJzcU

http://youtube.com/v/OC9V94G6Tww

Could be just what I "need" for train trips from Vienna to St Anton
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DB

I'm interested, but 45 litres capacity is not a lot. Wonder if ski boots would fit in the ski bag ...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@irie
There are a number of snokarts. The Kart 6 is made up of three separate bags. Ski bag is 92 litres and the hold-all and wheelie are 43 litres each.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Steveee, It was the hold all and the wheelie I was referring when I said 45 (43) litres "is not lot" for two people.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy