Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best boofitter for difficut feet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have really difficult feet. Tiny, different size, and a nerve entrapment issue. I've had "very experienced" boot fitters throw their hands up in despair and admit defeat. I've had 6 attempts at foam liners, most of which have ended up in the bin. So I have a lot of experience with all this.

I've just had my first fitting in the Bootroom in Chamonix. New boots (ordered in specially for me), new footbeds, new custom liners.

And Wow!! The guys there are on a completely different level to the others. They handle a lot of the world cup racers, yet give the same service to all their clients. And they don't charge extra for fitting either, it's just the cost of the boots.

What really impressed me? They wanted me to ski in the new shells with my old foamed liners before agreeing to foam new ones, and were happy to sell me the shells without the standard liners if I wanted. And they said I shouldn't buy them unless I was sure they were better than my current boots. Which they were, by a mile.

Well worth the cost of the trip over to get the boots. Can't recommend highly enough for anyone with significant boot problems. Or anyone who just wants to get it right first time.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy