Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's available for lessons in Alpe D'uez 13th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
morning all,

A friend of mine is going to AD on 13th Feb, and needs lessons. She's been told by local ski school that she probably won't get any lessons as its half term, but she's a beginner, so would like some. Anyone know of anyone who will be there at that time that can teach her? I wasn't sure if people like Evo 2 had a school there?

thanks
Maggie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm. Most ski schools will now be fully booked for that week, which is a peak French holiday week, as well as half term. She might find some odd spots for private lessons. Best phone NOW to try. The resort website will have details of all ski schools.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If after following pam w, suggestion and still no availability try and see if she can get her name down for any cancellations, also book as many lessons at her local indoor slope starting asap at least that way there is a chance she will be able to get around the lower slopes at AD.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy