Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Places available on group catered chalet trip to Morzine 22nd March (£410-£500)

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,
We have booked a really nice chalet in Morzine for sole occupancy from Sunday March 22nd - Sun 29th but unfortunately a few of our regular group have had to drop out so there are some spare beds going in the chalet which we would like to fill.

Please see below for full details of everything to do with the trip and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
Poppy

Basic details:
Date: Sunday 22nd March – Sunday 29th March
Price: £410 to £500 per bed (on present numbers it is £500 per head, but with a few more people the price will decrease on a sliding scale to £410)
Fully catered chalet which includes:
4 course evening meal with unlimited wine during the meal
Daily cooked breakfast
Afternoon tea and cakes
Resort: Morzine (part of the Portes du Soleil ski area, 650+km of runs)
Chalet: The Farmhouse la Desmenuire
http://www.thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk/chalets/farmhouse-la-desmeuniere/

About our group:
We are now reluctantly admitting we are a group in our 30s (and a few in our 40s) rather than the 20-somethings we started off at! A collection of family, friends, colleagues and partners who like a nice chalet with easy access to the slopes, ensuite rooms and great food.

We are a mix of skiers and boarders and have a range of abilities across both disciplines. A few people have only done a couple of weeks on the snow while others have been at it for years and are pretty good. Some of the group are more first lifts type of people, whilst others prefer a more leisurely start to the day! Generally, we tend to split into roughly similar ability groups once we are out in resort and they are your ski buddies for the day but we all make an effort where possible to meet for lunch and even better an apres beer or two on the slopes.

I’d like to think we are very relaxed group and a sociable bunch with the usual mix that you find in any large group. Some of the group usually like to head out after dinner for a few drinks (and perhaps even a hideous night club now and again!), whilst others prefer to hang out in the chalet. Trivial Pursuits and other games are always packed!

Accommodation further details:
“The Desmeuniere is a beautifully restored 18th Century Farmhouse with 8 ensuite bedrooms each with flat screen tv and dvd player. This luxury catered ski chalet boasts a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with log fire and vaulted ceilings, balconies with superb views, a second mezzanine lounge with media facilities, free wi-fi internet access, a heated ski and boot room, a sauna, plus a sunken outdoor hot tub set in the stunning grounds. We provide a minibus service to the slopes each day plus the free ski bus which operates every 10 minutes stops just outside the chalet. This chalet is just minutes from the brand new, high speed lift to Avoriaz via Prodains”.

Judging by the pictures the chalet looks really nice, hence we booked it!

There are 21 bed spaces split across 8 rooms – but we don’t want to overcrowd the chalet so we are aiming for a group of 16 to 18 people. If you come on the trip you would be sharing a room with 1 to 2 people of the same gender as you, or if it is you and a friend/partner you would be in a room with them.
· Bedroom 1 – Double + single with en-suite shower
· Bedroom 2 – Double/Twin with en-suite shower
· Bedroom 3 – Double/ Twin with en-suite shower
· Bedroom 4 – Double / Twin + mezzanine with single bed and en-suite shower
· Bedroom 5 – Double / Twin + single with en-suite shower
· Bedroom 7 – Double / Twin + single with en-suite bathroom
· Bedroom 8 – Double / Twin + single with en-suite bathroom

The price of £500 per person is if we have less than 14 people. If we have 16 people it would be £410 per person, and cheaper still if there are 18 people.

Food further details:
Welcome drinks and nibbles/canapés
6 sumptuous 4 course evening meals with unlimited yet good quality wine followed by coffee/tea and chocolates
7 breakfasts – cooked or continental
Afternoon tea and home-made cakes for 7 days

NOT INCLUDED:
Please note that the price is for catered chalet only, you will need to arrange the following yourself.
· Flights (there are a number of airlines with relatively cheap flights to Geneva – we can let you know details of who is on what flight if you want to try and co-ordinate with others)
· Transfers – Geneva is only an hour from resort to transfers are pretty cheap and lots of companies offer them
· Lift pass
· Ski or board hire (variable depending on what you want/need)
· Tuition (variable depending on what you want/need)

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi yes i would be interested in joining you i am an very active 56 year old good intermediate solo skier, my best flights are arrive at 6.30am or 1pm depart at 11.20am from london southend others airport/times available, would like to share transfer cost found skiddy gonzalez good in the past. Would be happy to room share
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I'm a 40 something intermediate snowboarder looking to get away march, like Morzine so please let me know whether ur looking for more to join your group,I would be departing from Gatwick

Regards Paul.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi mikebn and pwhelh. I have sent you both a PM with regards to the trip and payment details. Please let me know asap if you are still keen to join as we need t let the chalet know how many spaces we are taking!
Thanks,
Poppy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@PoppyJennings, Hi poppy

it me again do you still have place available

Mike
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

Pwhelh here yes still keen what date did you plan to go?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @pwhelh dates are Sunday 22nd March - Sunday 29th.
Please check your private messages for details of how to get in contact/make payment etc...
Thanks,
Poppy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@PoppyJennings,

Hi poppy, do you still have places on your ski trip?

Emanuel
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi @hover59

I've sent you a private message about the trip and payment if you are keen.

Thanks,
Poppy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Poppy,

Sorry can't get into messages?? Can u email details to "pwhelh@hotmail.com"

Kind regards Paul.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@pwhelh, if you go up to the top of the page and on the right hand side you should see a line called Send/Read Messages and if you click on that the message should be there.
Its not always a good idea to put your e mail address openly as you can then get a lot of junk mail - so I am led to believe.

My apologies if you have already got this sorted - and have a great trip if you do go to Morzine.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi, just emailed you at the address given.
Thanks
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
2 people wanted to fill fully catered chalet 7th-14th March in Morzine

We are a group of 4 young couples, 3 of us have young children who are coming along (4 children in total), so you'd have to be child friendly.....but they are all gorgeous and well behaved.

It's chalet belle through treeline chalets and the room were offering is a double/twin (up to you) with ensuite.

The cost would be £435pp which is ridiculously cheap for fully catered......

We are all friendly, a mixture of boarders and skiers....total foodies! We want some relaxed, fun and friendly people to fill our spare room!
👍😀
Thanks!
Sally
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Poppy, I am 56 like Mikebn and good skier and have no problems sharing a room if there is still spaces available?

Regards, Albert
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Poppy, 30 year old female if you still have any spare spaces, then let me know !
latest report
Hi Poppy, I'm interested too if you have any spare places? 27 year old male, good skier, like to ski all day with the odd beer as a refreshment. my email seservices@hotmail.co.uk
snow conditions
Hi Poppy,

I am very interested, It will be for me (as a solo skier). Intermediate level skier. Checked availability of flights and ok for that week.

Please advise

Regards
snow report
Hi everyone that has posted above asking if there is space. Good news, there are still spaces available!! I have sent you all individually a private message with my contact details. Please do get in touch asap if you are keen to come along. Thanks
ski holidays
Hi Poppy,

let me know if you still have places available please? I'm a 33y old male skier, upper intermediate level. I like to ski all day and also some apres ski!

thx
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy