Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

interior bc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nor much on the coquihalla -easy driving.
Probably not a lot at hills south of Kamloops, although I hear Silver Star (Vernon) has some.

Snowing hard Saturday afternoon , not sure how much.

15cms fresh overnight, the sound of snowploughs helping the jet lag.

I hear whistler on the coast got some of this.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm out at Mica and Mustang Powder (near revelstoke) in 10-20 days time - any idea of the conditions at the moment around that area?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think mica creek is closed, but that's just gossip. I'm in blue river and it's good.

Vernon and kelowna I hear are good. Revelstoke I do not know. There is more coming here at lwast. I'd guess you'll be ok..

Whistler got 24cms I heard, we had 40 in he last 24.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Low res mobile phone edited video from yesterday/ today.

Snowboarding in Blue River 2014-2015 from phil 45464
http://vimeo.com/115226548
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So... Silver Star is excellent, sun peaks almost as good.

Today (Sunday) there's a 30cm dump so the reset button was just pressed. Freshies on piste, more to come
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The conditions at Mica Creek were fantastic - deep light powder.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The polar vortex is sitting right at the edge of interior BC, and goes all the way across to the US East Coast. The warm Pacific troughs coming in are getting split, and the Northern troughs are going into BC, and getting funneled down into Eastern Montana, CO, etc. Not necesssarily ideal, but it does provide nice storms for that region. Sadly for us unlucky schmucks in the US PNW, and down into CA it falls mainly as rain at present. Need that High Pressure off the Pacific Coast to get broken down, and the storms to come charging into that cold polar air, and dump on us West Coasters.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy