Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next Gen Boot Fitting

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just bought myself some new Nordica Nrgy 3's (So Happy with them!!) for this season from a new Shop in Canterbury, and while they were doing the fitting they actually got me to ski on this cool simulator in the shop in my new boots.

Now I've tried out Skiers Edge at the Ski show, but this thing was in another league. They even gave me a few technique pointers while they were at it. Last time i bought new boots I just had to walk around in them for a while to see if they were comfy, but these guys had me carving away in the boots.

Has anyone else seen anything like this??

http://youtube.com/v/m0mx21RfExc&list=UU68NC-99eB3DhO45CIhw8Jg[/url]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are they ski or board boots? Not sure how realistic that would be for a skier. Good idea though!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oooh, neat Smile Not far from me, might go give it a try Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They're ski boots, they said it works the same for board boots too though, I'm probably going to be going back and have a few 'training' sessions to get my ski legs going before I head out to resort in January
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Vastparadox - I have been looking at going to them for my new boots - but they didnt seem to have very much choice (according to their web site)?
How does the actual boot fitting process compare to Captains Cabin or Snow and Rock - are they through??
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dippy - Sorry haven't been on to reply, there range isn't the biggest, but they seemed pretty clued up, asked me the right questions, even got the fit sticks out when they did my shell fits! Probably worth popping in to have a look or just a chat about what they can do for you, I think they really enjoy what they do in there
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Old running machine and some skate board axles? wink I presume you hold on to something to stop you from being catapulted across the shop? The skiers edge machines look good but are too pricey for my liking.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That does look so cool. I want to give it a go, though as@Whitty, says, i'd be worried about being flung 10m across the room
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That's exactly what I said before I got on it , but you've got bars all around to hold onto and they had little lines on the front that stopped it going to far back. Apparently they have a blind school that come down to use it for their kids that are off skiing, not sure I could do it with my eyes closed though Puzzled
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy